Saturday 13 April 2013

Batman Quotes: Batman's Memorable Lines




My fascination for Batman started when I was still in grade school when Batman's story was formatted in the animated version. I liked Batman ever since, more than the rest of the superheroes. I especially like Batman because to me, he is not all pure fiction. Unlike most superheroes, Batman does not have any superpowers. He rather uses his intellect, physical prowess, detective and martial arts skills and resolute will to fight crime and evil. Batman is someone real living people can relate to.

I was very happy when Batman Begins directed by British-American film producer and director Christopher Nolan which was released in 2005 and was even happier when it was followed by other sequels until the recent The Dark Knight Rises. Nolan's Batman films have always left me psychologically affected. The Batman films make me curious of the world around me. I have spent several hours updating myself with the casting, plot clues, locations, and all other information leaked over the internet until the movie was finally released. Now, even despite the apparent desire of many people for another addition to the Batman franchise, Christopher Nolan had already clarified that the desired sequel will not be happening.
Since the news of another sequel sounds nil, I have decided to reflect on the Batman films and collect Batman quotes to get me through the long wait. Who knows Christopher Nolan might just change his mind and start cooking up another Batman sequel. While that is not yet happening, I'll content myself with the following Batman quotes:

1. "The training is nothing, WILL is everything!"
2. "No, they're never the same, justice is about harmony, vengeance is about making yourself feel better."
3. "Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes, is a little push!"
4. "If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal - you become something else entirely."
5. "I believe that whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger."
6. "But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it."
7. "Oooooooh you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it... I didnt see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!!!"
8. The Joker: Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
9. Henri Ducard: Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.
Bruce Wayne: That's why it's so important. It separates us from them.
10. Bruce Wayne: The first time I stole so that I wouldn't starve, I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong. And when I traveled, I learned the fear before a crime and the thrill of success. But I never became one of them.




For more straight from the source !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment